Statement about Class Action Suits.
Do you need help with your class action suit? The Grady Law Firm can help.
Our clients across all industries face an escalating number of class, collective and representative actions. This is especially true in the areas of antitrust, banking, consumer protection, labor and employment, products liability and securities. The Grady Law Firm will defend our clients against such claims. Our experienced trial attorneys have successfully guided clients through the most challenging class action litigation, and helped them to minimize the impact these cases can have on business reputations and operations.
How we handle Class Action Suits:
• Details about how we handle class action suits
Few firms can match our record of decisions denying class certification, or trying bet-the-company class action cases to verdict.
Examples of cases here.
The Following is copied from a website, but we should have something similar
Our success in representing clients against a multitude of consumer class actions has earned us the recognition by Legal 500 as a “first tier” law firm in the category of “Consumer Products.” Our partner, William Stern, is the recognized authority on California’s Unfair Competition Law, Business & Professions Code section 17200, the author of The Rutter Group’s treatise on the subject, and the principal author of the amendment to section 17200 known as Proposition 64.
Our experienced judgment in class actions enables us to approach these actions systematically, efficiently, and creatively. Our lawyers have knowledge of the specialized rules and procedures that govern class actions, and we are current on class action jurisprudence. But just as important, our class action attorneys are willing and able to think outside of the box. We understand the unique risks of class-action litigation and work with our clients to map out case strategies to account for those risks. We are unafraid to take appropriate risks where they match our clients’ strategies and our clients have achieved unique and successful results where we have chosen together to do so.
We have the philosophy and systems to manage transaction costs and resources because “success” for clients is defined by how a case is managed as well as by the ultimate result. Frost Brown Todd has been, and will continue to be, at the cutting edge of best and developing practices in case management. Among other things:
• We helped pioneer the use of common defense groups. This reduced, and continues to reduce, costs of litigation for our clients and furthers our clients’ strategic interests.
• We were one of the first law firms to form a group of dedicated staff attorneys and paralegals who specialize in high-volume review of documents, including for review of privileged or sensitive materials. Use of this in-house staff by our class action lawyers can saves clients real money in discovery. It also provides comfort to clients that the documents are being reviewed by individuals with proper training and a required understanding of the case.
• We invest strategically in technology that allows us to process, analyze, review and produce large volumes of documents and emails in an efficient and economical manner. And we have developed strategic partnerships with outside service providers to augment those services as needed.
• We optimize transparency, efficiency, and cost predictability to our clients by employing a formal project management strategy to our class and group actions. Our firm has a Project Management Specialist who is a certified project manager (PMP), the most important industry-recognized project management certification in business today, to work in conjunction with our class action attorneys and our clients to manage and streamline client budgets and workflow. We understand that the business of law has evolved, and so have we.
As class actions evolve, we will be ready.
Fill out the form below for your free case evaluation