Property contamination can render it next to worthless and put you at serious health risks
Has your property been contaminated by lead, radiation, toxic chemicals, oil or gas? Let the Property Contamination Attorneys at The Grady Law Firm, P.C. fight for your rights.
If your groundwater has been contaminated, you may be exposed to serious risk. We work with environmental agencies to test for chemicals, toxins and other pollutants.
The Grady Law Firm, P.C. is dedicated to achieving maximum results in your case. We work with our clients hand-in-hand to strategize your best case scenario. Our uniquely qualified team will treat you with respect and explain the process to you at each stage. The Grady Law Firm, P.C. cares about our clients and our firm wants the best result for those in need of our help.
Typical contaminants include:
- High Radiation
- Toxic Mold
The Environmental law experts at the Grady Law Firm, P.C. can fight for your compensation for:
- Remediation in Toxic Contamination
- Soil Remediation
- Vegetation Costs
- Clearing the Contamination
- Decreased Property Values
- Personal Injury
- Medical Bills
Stop drinking it immediately. Contact your doctor for a checkup and further health advice. Call the Environmental law experts at the Grady Law Firm, P.C.. We can help you identify the cause of the contamination and maximize your compensation. Drinking ground water can pose several risks such as liver damage, kidney damage, damage to the reproductive system and even cause cancer.
There are 4 different types of environmental claims recognized under state law.
- Nuisance – Environmental damage or harm that causes interference with your quality of life / enjoyment of your property. This can include trash dumping, noise nuisance and odor nuisance.
- Trespass – the invasion or contamination of your property by the third party.
- Strict Liability – the use of a hazardous substance by a third party, which has caused harm or damage to you or your property.
- Negligence- damage or injury to you or your property through contamination caused by the actions of a third party
Identifying those responsible for contaminating your property is always the first step in recovering compensation. It is usually quite difficult and can be very costly. The Grady Law Firm, P.C. can work with the EPA to run toxin tests, perform independent investigations, and identify the responsible party.
Fill out the form below for your free case evaluation