Starting or managing a business can be a legal nightmare. The Grady Law Firm, P.C. is here to help.
The Grady Law Firm, P.C. provides exceptional legal representation and superior customer service to companies of all sizes and in all industries.
We focus on the core legal competencies which every business needs in order to become successful and grow. Whether you are establishing a new business or you are a large corporation seeking outside counsel, we are well-positioned to meet the legal needs of your business.
The Grady Law Firm, P.C. can assist clients, both for profit and tax-exempt, in organizing and operating their businesses, and analyzing and structuring all forms of business transactions. We provide corporate and tax counsel in all aspects of corporate, limited liability company, partnership and real estate transactions such as:
- General Counsel
- Entity Formation
- Business Planning
- Reorganizations, Liquidations, and Distributions
- Commercial Contract Negotiations and Drafting
- Employment Issues
- Bank and other forms of Loans and Debt Financing
- Analyze and Structure All Forms of Business Transactions
- Registered Agent Services
- Governance Matters
- Real Estate and Lease Matters
- Formation, Qualification and Operation of Tax Exempt Organizations
- Licensing and Regulatory Compliance
- Succession Planning
- Executive Compensation
- Employee Benefits
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Intellectual Property
- Government Contracts
Fill out the form below for your free case evaluation